Monday, February 16, 2009

“TO BE LED BY MY INTERNAL FORCE

“TO BE LED BY MY INTERNAL FORCE”
by the Holy Spirit through Mary Lindow

To hear as a free Podcast go to:
http://www.gcast.com/u/MaryLindow/main.xml


When I rain down My blessings on My people, there is a
sweet fragrance that is released! Just like the smell of a
field of fresh grass when it is freshly cut! It is a clean
life-giving scent, wonderful to inhale, and it brings a
sense of vitality and freshness to the soul!

He will be like rain falling
on a freshly mowed field.
Psalm 72:6

MY BLESSINGS AND MY PRESENCE COMBINED
ARE VERY HEADY "FRAGRANCES" FROM HEAVEN!

As you share My love and mercy with those in pain,
those in sin, you too are a fragrance to those who are
living and to those who are dying in their sin!
The statement; "like a breath of fresh air" is certainly
applied when you do acts of love in My name!

I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR LONGING TO KNOW ME
MORE!

It was built into you when you came to know Me as Lord
and Master! It is a Divine DNA that drives you to press
on until you encounter Me face to face!

"Oh that we might know the Lord!
Let us press on to know Him
and surely He will respond to us!"
Hosea 6:3

MOSES WAS ALSO DRIVEN BY THIS INTERNAL FORCE
David, Deborah, Elijah as well! All of them had a homing
device inside of their spirit beings that cried out for more
of the relationship from heaven!

Never stop searching out My ways! You will see Me
Move all of creation in order for you to know just how
I long to bless you, to encourage you and to perfect you!
Press On! Press In ! I will respond!

WISDOM IS NOT FOUND IN THE COMMON PLACES
OF MAN'S EVERY DAY STATE OF AFFAIRS.

Experience is. Wisdom can teach you more in a day,
than a lifetime of experience can.

How blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
And the man who gains understanding.
Proverbs 3:13

HOW DO YOU DISCOVER WISDOM?
HOW DO YOU INCREASE UNDERSTANDING?
First, by learning to listen to those who have gone
ahead of you to pave the way for you to thrive in your
calling. They were the ones who laid the stones and
walkways for your smoother road to full purpose in Me!

When you look deeply into their eyes and hear the price
that they have paid for Me, you will then gain the
understanding you need to not slip and fall as you
move ahead as a continuing pioneer in the business
of Kingdom service.

Many are great at listening to others as if it was
story-telling time. Few are wise enough to learn from
the ones who have paid the price and have lived
the story. Which will you be?

What is it that you have my child that I might use
for my purposes in this time that you have been
granted on earth?

“The words of a man's mouth are deep waters,
but the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.”
Proverbs 18:4

My child. Let us move together, pouring out hope,
promise, comfort, and Truth while you still have time.
In doing this, it is as if you have done it all for me.

“I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup
of water in my name because you belong to Christ
will certainly not lose his reward.”
Mark 9:41

Duplication and sharing of this message is welcomed
provided that complete message and website
information for Mary Lindow is included.
Thank You! Copyright © 2008 " THE MESSENGER "
~ Mary Lindow www.marylindow.com

Prayer

"Lord, help me to glorify you;
I am poor, help me to glorify you by contentment;
I am sick, help me to give thee honor by patience;
I have talents, help me to worship you by spending
them for you.

I have time, Lord, help me to redeem it,
that I may serve you;
I have a heart to feel, Lord, let that heart feel no love but
you, and glow with no flame but affection for you;

I have a head to think, Lord, help me to think of you and
for you; you have put me in this world for something,
Lord, show me what that is, and help me to work out my
life-purpose:

I cannot do much, but as the widow put in her
two mites, which were all her living, so, Lord, I cast
my time and eternity too into your treasury;

I am all yours, take me, and enable me to glorify
you now, in all that I say, in all that I do, and with all that
I have. "

In the loving name of Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: