Sunday, March 30, 2008

"There is a Language of the Kingdom"


Dear Worshiper of the King!


I am sharing the new song of the Lord that I have been mixing down and working on which came from the
Women's"Daughter of His Countenance" Conference in The Hague in the Netherlands.


I left the song just as it was recorded on piano and voice live and spontaneously, but added a few strings and
percussive bells which I heard in my Spirit at the time that I was ministering the song.


Click on the Link here to listen.




I have also included the lyrics for you to read along with!


I trust that this will bring a great refreshing over your soul and that you will enter into the rich presence of the Lord

in His Secret Place!

Be blessed!


In His Shadow,

Mary Lindow

www.marylindow.com



THERE IS A LANGUAGE OF THE KINGDOM



A spontaneous prophetic song of the Lord

By Mary Lindow



There is a language of My Kingdom

There is a language of the saints




The Language of Love

The Language of Peace

The Language of My Grace!



Lay down your swords

Lay down your words

I am a Father that does not

Divide the Bride



So come, and humble yourselves,

And learn of my ways

The Heart of the Father Speaks



If you long to know me more

You must seek my heart

Not try to impart what you think - is my plan



You must just come like a child,

Come like a wounded child

And I will take you by the hand



Oh! There is a language only Heaven speaks

You must learn it on the earth so there is peace!



My child, until you lay your burdens down

Lay down your pride, throw down your own

Self-willed crowns

And Come to me



Humbly come to me,

Like a child-

Then.

My Kingdom is built on Grace



Then you will see!

Oh! Then you will see

My Face.



Duplication and sharing of this message is welcomed provided that complete message and website information for

Mary Lindow is included. Thank you. Copyright © 2008

“THE MESSENGER " ~ Mary Lindow

No comments: